Sunday, February 19, 2006

Influences in the park.

It's bitter cold today, probably won't be riding. Maybe if warms up a bit later. Anyway... this is a good time to write about some of the people I meet in the park. First, I like to thank York for all the training and ass whooping he has given me through the years. He has pointed out my mistakes without yelling or screaming at me. This makes it easier to learn. He's pleasant guy to be around on and off the bike. Still learning a lot from him, you are the man!! I wanted to put something up here on York, but thanks to John Campo, I can just put a link. Just Click on York.

I have also learned a lot from Bill, Angel, Chris, Allen, Mike(s), and Daniel (whenever he's in the Park) who are also calm and don't yell. I don't mind people telling me what I did wrong. I am sure there were others, but I can't remember all the names.

People in the park that have influenced me, and still do are George, Marie, Muggy, (AKA York), Doug, Margo, Crocket, Mike(s), Allen(s), Jack, Bill(s), Max, John, Jack and whole bunch more. These people are in the park day in and day out. They are like the postal service, they are out there in the Rain, Sleet, Snow and even on Sunny days, imagine that!! And they are always pleasant. They have not only influenced me to ride more, but also how to live. I hope to get all their pictures up here before I go into hibernation during my "spring break." Thanks people, and I all see you in the Park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home