Saturday, September 02, 2006

Vermi Cula

Proof..
I went to Providence, Rhode Island the past week, and watched Roller Derby live for the first time in my life. The Rhode Island Riveters vs. NYC's Gothamgirls
All I kept thinking was I wish I had my camera with me. It was pretty cool...

But anyway.. Thursday after my ride, on my way back to Queens, this cute girl came up to me and asked me, "how do I get to the 59th street? , and I said, "just follow me, I'm going there." And asked her, if she was a local gal, cause she didn't look like a tourist. She said, "Yeah... but she normally skates, she does roller derby."
I said, "no way!! Are you one of the Gotham Girls?"

She said, “No, she’s actually a Riveters, and is back in NYC, and will probably become of the Gotham girls soon.” She was the one that took my ticket stub. What a small world!! I think I should buy a lottery ticket the odds of us crossing paths, or just knowing that we have “met” before are like crazy..

She is Vermicula from the Rhode Island Riveters, she was nice and friendly on a bike, not sure what she will do to me on Skates?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home